I am a member of ACiD, the Algorithms and Complexity research group, and of NESTID, a Networks research group. ACiD was part of AlgoUK, a network for algorithms and complexity in the UK. In 2021, we organized the 28th British Combinatorial Conference.
My research interests include algorithmic graph theory, combinatorial optimization and combinatorial designs. If you are interested in doing a PhD in these or related areas, please get in touch. See the publications tab for a list of publications with links to preprints.
In 2021/22, I contribute to the following modules:
All materials are on Ultra.
- David Fairbairn
- Nina Klobas
- Xin Ye
- Giacomo Paesani, PhD 2021
- Dan Thomas, PhD 2020
- Anthony Stewart, PhD 2017.
- Ioannis Lignos, PhD 2016.
- Carl Feghali, PhD 2016.
- Foad Lotfifar, PhD 2016.
- Aidan Chalk, MScRes 2013.
- Efficient Graph Colouring Algorithms Via Input Restrictions. The Leverhulme Trust Research Project Grants. 2016-2021.
- SCALUS (SCALing by means of Ubiquitous Storage). Marie Curie Initial Training Network. 2009-2013.
- Structural Vulnerability Measures for Networks and Graphs. EPSRC. 2009-2012.
- Extending the Theory of Colour Graphs. EPSRC. 2007-2011.
- A General Theory of Colour Graphs. Nuffield Foundation's Newly Appointed Science Lecturers scheme. 2005-2006.
Last change: 5 December 2021